Monday, April 12, 2010

Craft, Arts and Poetry




An accountant i was, in a manufacturing plant nearby, i did not only do costing, taxation, credit control and other accounting concern but i also get used with production process, quality control, process control, 5s, Kaizen and ISO. Production process always interest me irregardless of technicalities. mind you i never had a hard time understanding the production process. The same principle i adopted in making my bird toys.

I consider my works (craft, arts, poetry) as labour of love. I consider each one a piece of me. A piece of me that is shared to the world. Just like every poems i wrote before, the heart lies waiting for appreciation. It was all but accident, with a hobby, an interest turned burning passion, my craft, my arts, my writings, my life.

.

1 comment:

  1. Parents know that if the toys are not appealing to their child then the toy will likely sit on a shelf. Finding Creative toys, high quality learning toys that stimulate the children's development but are fun to play with is essential.

    ReplyDelete