Friday, November 5, 2010

Pinoy Ako - The Birdloloys by Ibonlandia

Doing bird toys is far way way out from my true profession, a kind of licensed professional who i am and is very proficient in making systems and procedures (ay yabang, patawad po). Stress in work was truly in high level, there were days i asked myself - "are we born and live to work, not work to live (come to think of it?)? With my profession, i truly shed tears and blood, not having enough sleep and a troubled heart (but is there any easy job, none that i can think of . Then after long many years of serving the interest of others i stopped and dream of getting into my own and venture into something what my heart desires.


With my tough days at work, my birds consoled me. With the joy they are giving me, i have showered them not only love but toys as well. Based on all the research i've done, toys to birds are not an accessory but are neccessity. Reading further, i have come to know that without toys they become bored, stressed, or develop behavior problem such as picking their feathers. I care about my birds so much and before i knew it, i have made bunch of toys for them to enjoy. All my toys are made with love, taking all considerations that no part of my toy will cause harm to my birds. Hence, most of my materials are natural like abaca fibers, coconut fibers, buli, rattan, sawali and no glues, no lcquer, no paints, no open wires, no fluffy cottons that can entangled my birds. The fibres are wrapped so so tightly that even the biggest beak can not break. I take pride in the quality of my toy for each piece is a part of me.


But my birds are not the only birds in this part of the planet. With all the birds in mind, that pave the way of Ibonlandia. I am a bird servant in spirit, it is my joy to serve you and your bird. If you need help in choosing the right toy for your bird, just let me know and i will send you recommendations based on your bird's size and cage size.

No comments:

Post a Comment