Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Big Thanks and Congratulations

Please allow me to thank the new masters of my albino fischers which i offered to sell and/or swapped recently. The seven month old is a handfed lovie and the three others are equally tamed as well. These four are kept inside my bedroom where they enjoy the free flight and enjoyig every birdloloys scattered inside. The new masters were advised to give them bird toys for they have come to live with it... they were advised further that it would be better if these birds be kept as pets to enjoy their tameness....

My birds have come to love and trust people. They have never thought of escaping even if i left my door opened. And what amazes me more is that, they return to their cages automatically when night time comes. I would close their cages then for i wouldnt want them come near me if im sleeping for i might hurt them unknowingly while im fast asleep....

Conratulations and big thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment