Saturday, January 15, 2011

Loving Birds Is No Easy Job

While it is true that i handfed young birds, i do not recommend the act of handfeeding unless otherwise necessary... All my handfed lovies are those that were maltreated by their parent birds... With my earnest desire and intention to have them live and enjoy life as it be, i stand to be their mother and a friend.

I have come to create and make toys because of my handfed lovies. Pip, Pipay and Pongpong happen to be reasons why ibonlandia takes into existence. They, being my first handfed babies, they were fed, nursed inside my bedroom. Standing to be their birdkeeper and mother, i have come to make one toy and more for their delight. Having no difference in being a mom to our human child, as we give toys to our sons and daughters, and so why not to our most beloved pets as well? Bird toy making has become my passion as i have seen the different joy and happiness it brings with Pip, Pipay and Pongpong.

Based on my actual encounters with my handfed lovies, i can attest how smart they truly are.... Though they are not capable of talking, they can truly understand and if we can only be sensitive enough, we can also understand them much better. They are truly capable of loving us back with their kisses and cuddles...

My other birds, those in my aviary are also tamed and friendly. Having constant visitors around, they get used to people... I could feel that they acknowledge my effort of loving and caring for them, several times i left some cages opened and yet they dont escape. There are a few instances wherein my birds get out by accident but they never flew away and got them back in... I constantly talk to them while i serve them feeds, and check out things to ensure everything is okay. Like my handfed lovies, they are equally pampered with toys too. All my thirty cages are full packed with bird toys and still, they breed very well... Fear not to have toys on your bird cages, it will not hamper their breeding... I can say, because i am a breeder myself.

I do not count anymore how many birds i have handreared so far. I have also become a rescuer to some of my customer's chicks that got the same cases as mine... Sending the chicks once weaned and giving them constant visit from time to time.... Some people has trusted me with my breeding and birdkeeping style as they have adapted the same on their own. It is my pleasure to be of service to anyone and all... As long as i can and capable of, i am open to all for the bird's safety, joy and happiness....

Birding is truly addictive but its all worthwhile...

Birding has become my passion,

No comments:

Post a Comment