Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Dream Toy And Every Birds Too! I Bet!

I have always wanted to make a toy like this one and finally here it is... It is so becase my birds truly enjoys having a hanging hideout where the can stay and rest a bit tho fear not that it would be a nesting ground for my birds never did... At first, i have given them a hanging finch basket nest and they loved it a lot.. But when i got a pair of finch, got it off from them and gave it to the finches and replaced it with an abaca fibers covered-palm leaf hideout which is too a big hit to them. But since it is just made of palm leaves, it retires easy (hehe, what dya expect with their mighty beaks. lol)... I roamed around trying to find for real coco shell i can designed into a cool hideout for my kids and just the way i dreamed about it, i am sharing to you my latest toy... the dream coco foraging hideout... It is made available in two designs... one hole and two holes entrance....


http://ibonlandia.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Creative_and_Unique_Handcrafted_Bird_Toys#134"> border="0" src="http://multiply.com/mu/ibonlandia/image/2/photos/1/500x500/134/xc.JPG?et=%2CBqs0Q4Lblf2m%2CQD8mh%2BhA&nmid=324098790">>

one hole = P225.00
two holes (kabilaan) = P250.00

(my digicam is unoperational at this time but will upload more pics the soonest time)

Try one and i bet you and your birds would definitely love my dream toy which is also every bird's dream toy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment