Saturday, April 23, 2011

If it is from ibonlandias................

All my keets are again sold out this morning... Twas bought by Saint Peregrine Church in Muntinlupa and accordingly it will be housed in their big aviary... I hope one day i can come and visit it to see how my birds doing, becoming a center of attraction, within the church premises... Actually Father waited quite a long while cuz lately my keets are being in demand... I am overwhelmed with the trust and confidence that people are giving me, trusting and believing that when it is ibonlandias' it must be good, maami pong salamat..

I still have a handful of albs, up for sale... usap lang po tayo and my birds are guaranteed friendly, playful, healthy, good breeding stocks... They are truly sociable and happy birds for i have raised them in an environment full of toys and lots of human interaction... No bird is singled out for all of them have been housed inside my room before they get sold and/or adopted...

Text text lang po....

No comments:

Post a Comment